Note- Client is not sponsoring visas for this role
Under minimal supervision, position provides analysis and acts as a functional/technical resource in an existing and emerging SAP environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, testing, diagnosis, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD/OTC) environment.
- Validating the SAP Sales and Distribution module fits to business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary
- Ability to configure SAP to meet business needs in the Sales and Distribution/Order to Cash areas of focus
- Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software code, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Takes initiative to understand customers and their environment. Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies with demonstrated initiatives to continue life-long learning.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget committed results to customers.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shares responsibility with team members for 24-hour on-call problem resolution.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 5 years experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution/Order to Cash areas of focus, having a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst, or Configuration Analyst utilizing and configuring the SD module of SAP. Work history must include experience in the set-up and support of SAP SD/OTC areas of focus
- Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP Methodology
- Experience configuring and working with SAP SD/OTC solving business needs
- RAR experience preferred
- Agile Methodology preferred
- Writing functional requirements and associated test cases
- Requires strong orientation to customer satisfaction.
- Requires ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time and priority setting.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, promote, and exhibit team-oriented behavior.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
- Requires ability and willingness to educate and train others.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.