**CONTRACT POSITION FOR 6 MONTHS WITH A HIGH POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION
- Perform quality assurance and change control duties, writing and owning change records, interpreting technical changes from the manufacturing business.
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team-based environment that heavily emphasized quality, performance, cross-training, customer service and accountability.
- Input of all Change Requests into a tracking system, improve the Change Control system as it moves into a more automated database.
- Train to Change Control processes and tools, and also ensure conforming material control strategy within changes and engage appropriate factory level quality representatives.
- Demonstrated computer skills including basic proficiency in MS Outlook and intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Communication and decision-making skills: Ability to communicate with all levels of site and our Manufacturing Division organizations through all means (written, verbal, presentations, etc.)
- Assist in development of user stories, with emphasis on developing clear and testable acceptance criteria
- Generate and monitor metrics for report out in Management Review and use these metrics to address improvement opportunities.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have good problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of change control function
- General project management skills