- Assists in developing and validating testing methodology used to control raw materials, production intermediates and final products.
- Helps establish, validate and document new or existing compound identification methods.
- May conduct testing of analytical samples for the laboratory area, the separation and characterization of protein drug candidates, formulation development, peptide mapping and other analytical methods of development.
- Conducts work in compliance with cGMP, safety and regulatory requirements.
- May provide analysis and evaluation of material and products at all stages of development process.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job should possess a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts & principles upon which the job is based.
- The knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 5 or more years experience.
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent education in an associated discipline, or equivalent military training such as avionics, radar, power systems, electronics, etc.
• 2+ years of applicable technical experience
• Associate Technical Degree with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience preferred
• Proficient with test and measurement equipment
• Proficient computer skills including office software applications
• Medical device test experience
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good reading and math skills
• Certifications for basic skills such as soldering
• Ability to work independently with the ability to identify and resolve issues
Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company
Why Work Here?Company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. Offering a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives
Company offers Meaningful innovation, Growth and Opportunity. It's most Admired Company in Medical Products and Equipment since 2005