Engineering Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hybrid role; HM prefers onsite
- The position supports the Production, Engineering, and Supply Chain functions within a Class III Medical Device manufacturing environment.
- Under general direction, responsible for managing the implementation of Engineering and Process changes within company, Redmond Production system. Will be working with Operations and Management Teams to implement Engineering and Process changes to support project goals effectively.
- The position will be required to interface with many cross-functional stakeholders to develop the appropriate timelines and ensure the Production teams can successfully execute their implementation plans into the factory.
- Will periodically provide progress reports to other functional areas of the company affected by the project. Will monitor and control project timelines, costs, resources, providing development and guidance for assigned Technician/Engineers/Project coordinators.
- Other responsibilities include directing Project Coordinators to support the execution of projects for new and sustaining engineering changes that intersect with other functional teams.
• BA or BS (emphasis in management or related discipline preferred) or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years project management experience
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment supporting productions teams
• Demonstrated versatility and a willingness to manage and lead a team through change and ambiguity
• Knowledge of EU MDR requirements
• PMP certification or equivalent (i.e., PRINCE2)
• Knowledge of design control, change control in the medical device industry or other regulated environments.
• Experienced in launching new or updated products, redesigns, line extensions, or maintenance items in a medical device, food, or pharma company
• Experience with lean/six sigma process improvements
• Experience with project management systems (e.g., Microsoft Project)
• Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, time management, professionalism, coaching, influencing, and team building
• Ability to build trusting relationships with midlevel management and present proposals to executives.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, train, and develop direct and indirect team members
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to identify and execute effective solutions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, network systems (electronic mail), and Internet applications
Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company
11811 Willows Rd NeRedmond, WA
EngineeringView all jobs at Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company