Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a lead role in implementing an already established archiving procedure for converting historical regulatory documentation from various electronic and hard copy sources to a consistent and uniform electronic format and location.
- This person will additionally be responsible for proactively communicating and with working with groups across the regulatory affairs department at different sites to identify and obtain the necessary documents for this effort.
- These sites may be located both in and out of the US.
- This person will be responsible for creating and maintaining a spreadsheet or database cataloging the documents to be converted, for performing the document conversion, and for reporting on the overall project status and extent of completion at various points throughout the project.
- As documents are being converted, the candidate will be expected to identify and record any gaps within the regulatory documentation from what would be expected for that document type.
- This job will primarily be performed remotely. On occasion, as needed, travel may be required to the nearest site to scan a limited amount of hard copy documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a regulated environment required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Excel required
- Experience in using Adobe Acrobat to create and manipulate PDF files required
- Experience maintaining electronic documentation databases required
- Experience with PLM (product lifecycle management) software preferred
Global Medical Device Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Company offers Meaningful innovation, Growth and Opportunity. It's most Admired Company in Medical Products and Equipment since 2005
Company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. Offering a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
BusinessView all jobs at Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company