**Contract position for 1 year with a high possibility of extension
- Performs data collection, complaint investigation/analysis, and reporting. Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization.
- Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-4 years of experience handling medical devices complain handling (quality control)
- Collection of information for trend reporting. - Complaint investigations.
- Assistance with Post-Market Clinical Follow-up requirements.