Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs. Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents. Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback. Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency. Participates in architecture, design and code reviews. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
This is junior /intermediate level Software Analyst position focusing on User Interface software development & integration& documentation Additional Details:
• Familiar with in C#, Python, nice to have C++ skill
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Eager to learn and self-motivated
• Strong collaboration skill to work with internal customers
• Strong problem solving and debugging skill
• Experience developing SW in a regulated environment (FDA, FAA, etc);