We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team. As a Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Social Media Strategist duties and responsibilities
· Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
· Define the most important social media KPIs
· Manage and oversee social media content
· Measure the success of every social media campaign
· Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
· Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
· Attend educational conferences
· Work in a multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers
· Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
· Hire and train others in the team
· Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Strategist requirements and qualifications
Social Media Management / Project Manager skills
. Must be able to use back-end capabilities on Facebook Business, Google Analytics, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, Wix, and understanding in the following topic API's.
. Must be able to provide support on GEO targeting and SEO Optimization tasks.
. Must be able to understand the base points for mission-critical tasks on programming languages such as Java, Php, Perl, HTML5, CSS, MySQL
. Needs to know how to use Microsoft Office 365
. Knowledge in how to use Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop/ Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Premier Pro
. Understanding in MailChimp/ Constant Contact or equivalent.
. Must have a supporting background in Video Production /Live Stream capabilities.
· 3 years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
· Practical knowledge of web traffic metrics
· Good understanding of social media KPIs
· Familiarity with web design
· Outstanding multitasking skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
. Must be fully bilingual and able to speak and write fluently in both English & Spanish.
Global Media Management LLC