Continuous Improvement Engineer
Global Manufacturing Leader Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global forerunner of innovative performance materials wishes to add Continuous Improvement Engineer to lead scale-up/new product portfolio value stream goals and drive initiatives improving quality, cost and distribution.
Your knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodology will directly impact our industry-awarded Operational Excellence team’s contribution to organizational goals and objectives!
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, manage and lead high-visibility capital and process/improvement projects using industry best practices in Lean and Six Sigma approaches.
- Supports productivity, quality, efficiency, utilization, alterations and lead time improvement efforts for existing and new product development programs.
- Technical expert to Manufacturing teams providing standardized training for safety, compliance, quality, capacity, or cost on an ongoing basis through analysis and design/process modeling.
- Seeks out CI opportunities assessing value based on benefit, investment and risk; prioritizes projects and stakeholders accordingly.
Bachelor’s in engineering (Master’s and/or certifications, plus)
Direct CI project experience and track record in manufacturing industry
Strong cross-functional communication skills and project leadership expertise – excels in rapid growth/high-demand global product portfolio organization working with diverse operational teams
Global Manufacturing Leader
TechnologyView all jobs at Global Manufacturing Leader