Director of Operations - Manufacturing 9313DW
Global Manufacturer of customized consumer products. Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**ALTHOUGH POSTED IN ALLENTOWN, THIS POSITION IS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR NORTH OF HARRISBURG, PA. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED.**
Director of Operations
Are you a seasoned Director of Operations professional who has demonstrated the following competencies? CT Holdings is currently recruiting for an Executive Director of Operations for a high volume manufacturing operation located approximately and hour north from Harrisburg, PA. This role is responsible for all operations and will direct work to meet high customer demand. The Director of Operations will lead the manufacturing operation to achieve exceptional operational results. Decades old manufacturing company with substantial market share offering unique and custom innovative products.
The Director of Operations has Full P&L responsibility for a $40m - $50m manufacturing operations with 200 employees. Implementing and improving LEAN and Continuous Improvement methods to plan, organize, and direct the overall operation of the facility to ensure a high level of effectiveness to attain and satisfy Customer Demand. The Director of Operations leads all operational improvements along with increasing optimal production output. Other tasks include:
- Planning and execution of LEAN manufacturing principles and techniques. Continuous improvement focus. Skilled at analyzing trends, implement metrics (KPIs) to monitor progress and implement Corrective Actions.
- Analysis of operational business trends, utilizing metrics to monitor progress and implementing Corrective Actions as required and provide adequate reporting to Corporate.
- Personally drive the Continuous Improvement Culture through implementation of LEAN production systems and other Lean techniques. Hands-on, both strategic and tactical role.
- Responsible to lead, coach and mentor employees to new levels of skills, capabilities and performance.
- Leading customer service through consistent on-time delivery.
- Financial management, P&L, Budgeting, Cost Reduction.
- Establish Market Leader Product Quality standards on all products manufactured within the facility. World Class Quality.
- Manage strict adherence to spending budgets in all departments and implement corrective action as required to ensure sound spending practices.
- Assist in generating annual business plans with the Plant Controller.
A bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, with 10 years’ experience and a demonstrated ability to lead an organization by setting and exceeding goals despite obstacles and setbacks. Your financial management skills and P&L background engages a close working relationship with finance professionals in preparing and executing strategic business plans. Your demonstrated LEAN background and continuous improvement experience drive LEAN throughout the organization, focusing on short- and long-term goal achievement producing solid business performance.
Compensation for this position is approx. $150k - $170k base with a 20% bonus for a total comp package first year of $185k - $205k. Complement to this position is excellent health & welfare benefits, matching retirement 401k, including relocation.
Send resume to Dan Witters firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Manufacturer of customized consumer products.Why Work Here?
Well respected and well known name of durable manufactured components and systems. Stable organization with nearly 50 years in business.
Excellent compensation package, both in base and bonus, including full complement of health & welfare benefits and relocation assistance. LOCATED IN ELKHART, IN THIS POSITION PROVIDES FULL RELOCATION.