Entry-Level Administrative Coordinator
- Expired: September 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have experience as an Administrative Coordinator and are looking for a new opportunity that pays weekly, gives immediate accrued vacation, has a friendly culture, and a family-oriented environment?
We are currently looking to add to our team!
As an Administrative Coordinator you will effectively coordinate specific requests from General Motors Managers and/or their contract supplier designates for specific vehicle use. Vehicles requested can range from Pre-Production (prototype, saleable pilots, and non-saleable pilots) to "Specialty" (antiques, historically significant, concept, show/display and race/pace) type vehicles.
The pay rate for this role starts at $14.00/hr.
Global Logistics Services is seeking an Administrative Coordinator for a full-time opportunity in the Warren area. As a leader in the industry, GLS works with the largest automotive original equipment manufacturers, providing such services as show, event, and advertising vehicle prep, event staging and on-site tech support, vehicle management, retrofit, and logistical support.
What we offer:
- 80 Hours of Accrued Vacation + 40 Hours of Accrued Sick Pay.
- Holiday Pay effective 1st day of employment.
- 401k with company match.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance.
- Monthly Team Member Appreciation Events.
- Paid training.
- Team Member Recognition Program.
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
- Preventative Health Focus (open to all Team Members and spouses).
- Company stability - 70+ years.
- Weekly Pay.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work to ensure GM Customer Satisfaction in all facets of client interface.
- Maintain detailed records.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
- Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers.
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
- Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed.
- Ensure proper documentation is prepared on all units.
- Perform special tasks or be involved in special projects as required.
Administrative Coordinator Qualifications:
- Proven consistent work history.
- Good organization, time management skills.
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check are a condition of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Global Logistics Services
Get fresh Entry Level Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.