Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients' global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world's largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Do you love music and writing? Have you ever blogged about music or published music reviews? Do you live and breathe creativity? This position is for you! We are seeking a creative, Norwegian-speaking individual that can passionately write about all types of music. At Welocalize you'll enjoy a vibrant, multicultural environment where language and technology converge to create the future of . Show us your creative side and take a few moments to apply today!
Norwegian Music App Copy Editor
Culver City (100% onsite attendance)
Monday-Friday (35 or 40 hours/week)
ongoing, no end date, long-term project
W-2 employee, eligible for benefits based on hours worked
- Native-level fluency in Norwegian
- Intimate knowledge of Norwegian culture
- Strong English skills (for reporting bugs and receiving instructions)
- Background in creative writing, journalism, blogging, or copy editing preferred (especially if the work was done in Norwegian and was music related)
- Demonstrated background in music (professional or personal)
- Interest and familiarity in different genres of music
- Strong technical skills (basic computer knowledge, strong typing skills, ability to research topics on the Internet)
- Knowledge and experience with Mac products a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to type in Norwegian with local (English) keyboard
- Ability to work on-site in the Culver City office and meet the schedule requirements
- Must have valid work authorization for the US