Industrial Operations Manager (Medical Device Manufacturing)
Global Innovation Leader Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global innovation leader wishes to add Industrial Operations Manager to spearhead all aspects of manufacturing plant operations for their high-profitability product portfolio. In this crucial role, the Industrial Operations Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, production, safety, quality, engineering and maintenance, customer delivery, purchasing, administrative and cost-management.
Your operations expertise will directly contribute to and impact our cutting-edge technology distribution world-wide!
- Design and execute effective systems (KPIs) and best practices for global manufacturing, operations and business, aligning with Organizational strategy and initiatives.
- Develop and assess overall plant performance for production and quality standards; identify and lead by example, continuous process/quality improvements (Lean, Six Sigma).
- Interface effectively with multiple areas and levels within the Organization providing key operational resources accordingly; compliance expert for internal/external clientele.
- Lead manufacturing and/or engineering experiences throughout the product life cycle (growth/decline, new/custom product introductions, turnaround situation, etc.).
Bachelor’s in engineering or another related field
Progressive leadership experience, with direct operational manufacturing management -- medical device industry expertise required (Class II-FDA)
Demonstrated ability to set priorities, determine project viability and redirect (motivate/inspire) plant resources
Highly effective cross-functional communication and multi-level leadership skills, excelling in a high growth, matrixed environment
Global Innovation Leader
ManufacturingView all jobs at Global Innovation Leader