CompTIA Sec+, CYSA+ Trainer/Instructor
- Posted: over a month ago
Global Information Technology is a Professional IT training and consulting services corporation that has been in business since 1999. Global Information Technology committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training.
We have an urgent need for Computer instructors to teach CompTIA Sec+/ CYSA + classes on weeknights/weekends.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with students
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Certifications in Sec+, CYSA +.
- 4-8 years of related work experience.
- Familiarity with adult learning principles and practices
- Learner-focused service orientation and commitment to quality in all aspects related to content delivery
- Working knowledge of networking and associated technologies
- Ability to multitask effectively and possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree and teaching experience a plus not required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide training via physical and remote classroom
- Conduct technical instruction using adult learning practices and procedures to engage the learners and ensure content is relevant to the targeted audience.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with an organization that is rapidly growing. If you think you fit the aforementioned requirement, kindly get back to us with your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Global Information Technology
EducationView all jobs at Global Information Technology