1022-71 FLTAMSOCO Program Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clearance Level: SECRET with TS/SCI Eligible
US Citizenship: Yes
Job Classification: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Tampa, FL
Years of Experience: 10 Years of Program Management Experience
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience directing and managing a large DoD programs.
Position Description: Global InfoTek is looking for a Program Manager with a strong technical background to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale Data Management program. Candidate will be the primary company representative and point of contact to the customer for all aspects of the contract. The Program Manager is responsible to provide monthly status reports each month to the Government customer including the Technical Leadership and Contracting Officer. This role requires the ability to work remotely and visit multiple customer locations to directly support USSOCOM and its customers in Tampa, FL.
- Extensive experience working within with the US Special Operations Command
- Familiarity with the USSOCOM mission, the Command Data Office and data science and data management technical requirements.
- Understanding of the Command Data Office day-to-day operations
- Familiar with programming, mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, and domain knowledge.
- 10 years of progressive experience leading large and complex programs & projects involving teams of technically diverse capabilities and skills.
- Experience in ensuring agile project management practices are performed by technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of technical leads and remote cross-functional teams.
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time to engage with geographically dispersed customers and program staff, including overseas locations in Germany and Korea.
- Ability to oversee research and analytic activities supporting the Command Data Office mission
- Ability to provide customer-facing duties to represent Global InfoTek in technical and program management activities.
- Ability to oversee the execution of contract task orders.
- Ability to monitor, adapt, and report on the program performance, budget, and schedule.
- Ability to produce and present Program Management Reviews (PMRs) quarterly and/or as required by the Government customer.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills and demonstrate experience working with and around senior military and government personnel.
- Ability to develop and monitor a recruitment pipeline, establish candidate screening dates, and oversee the hiring of qualified candidates to fill open positions.
- Must be able to work on-site in Tampa, Florida, when requested.
- Current U.S. Passport or ability to obtain a Passport
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, federal and local regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Military experience in data science, data management, data programming or related field.
- Five (5) years of operational experience within USSOCOM Components, Sub-unifies Commands or Theater Special Operations Commands.
Global InfoTek, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
About Global InfoTek, Inc. Reston, VA-based Global InfoTek Inc. is a woman-owned small business with an award-winning track record of designing, developing, and deploying best-of-breed technologies that address the nation’s pressing cyber and advanced technology needs. For more than two decades, GITI has merged pioneering technologies, operational effectiveness, and best business practices to rapidly provide low-cost, agile solutions to DoD, DHS, and IC customers. In addition to its Reston office, GITI has operations in San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO, and Rome, NY.
Global InfoTek Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Global InfoTek Inc