0015HQSA-30 Capture Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires the employee to be fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated employees may request medical or religious exemptions from the requirement, and these requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Clearance Level: TS preferred
US Citizenship: Required
Job Classification: Full Time
Start Date: January 2021
Location: San Antonio, TX
Positions Open: 1
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience in Capture Management Role.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
Position Description: Global InfoTek, Inc. is seeking a seasoned Capture Manager. This role will be responsible for leading capture activities and supporting winning proposals. You will create capture plans, interact with potential customer(s) and industry partners, qualify opportunities. and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability. The candidate will support captures for opportunities associated with one or many of the following functional areas: cybersecurity, cloud, and software development. Join an experienced and passionate management team and take a fast-growing National Cyber Security company to the next level.
- Works with Business Development, Program Leads, and Business Units to identify and qualify opportunities and grow the pipeline
- Leads development and implementation of the Capture Plan encompassing Win Strategy, Price to Win, etc.
- Leads Capture for all qualified opportunities assigned
- Identifies requirements for capture team members & sets their objectives
- Identifies opportunities, and evaluates and prioritizes opportunities based on Global InfoTek’s ability to pursue and win
- Leads customer requirement influencing strategy, requirement interpretation and solution generation
- Leads partnering / teaming strategy
- Leads stakeholder management and keeps the Leadership Team informed and engaged, including timely escalation of issues needing resolution
- Supports the customer relationship management strategy and engages senior executives in contract activity
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of directly related Business Development and/or Capture experience
- Successful experience leading capture teams in pursuit of proposal efforts
- Successful past performance developing customer relationships, developing a qualified pipeline, building industry relationships, and leading capture efforts
- Experience working with technical teams to develop and evolve win strategies, key offer elements, competitive discriminators and resulting win themes
- Strong briefing and writing skills
- Successful past experience in pursuing and capturing IDIQ contract vehicles
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the federal government acquisition and budgeting processes
- Must have a documented history of success and strong relationships with either a specific Agency, an IDIQ vehicle, or an applicable technical area such as Cyber Security and AI/ML
- SharePoint user skills a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications
Visit www.globalinfotek.com to complete an application and submit your resume.
Global InfoTek, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Global InfoTek, Inc.
Reston, VA-based Global InfoTek Inc. is a woman-owned small business with an award-winning track record of designing, developing, and deploying best-of-breed technologies that address the nation’s pressing cyber and advanced technology needs. For more than two decades, GITI has merged pioneering technologies, operational effectiveness, and best business practices to rapidly provide low-cost, agile solutions to DoD, DHS, and IC customers. In addition to its Reston office, GITI has operations in Annapolis Junction, MD, San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO, and Rome, NY. For more information about Global InfoTek, visit www.globalinfotek.com.
Global InfoTek Inc
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Global InfoTek Inc