Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Global Human Resource Centre Markham, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Bilingual Customer Care Specialist on behalf of our client in Markham. This position is full-time and will become permanent for the right candidate. This company provides benefits after the 3 month probation period and pension plan after 1 year.
• Interact with customers regarding product information, stock availability, orders, etc.
• Effectively communicate in English and French while responding to inquiries via phone, email, fax and social media
• Key and process orders from various sources, review EDI orders for accuracy
• Create and maintain accurate customer data
• Proactively address customer complaints, propose solutions and resolve issues
• Interact with other departments to ensure prompt and effective follow up
• Monitor systems and detect problems early to keep everything running smoothly
• Assist with daily operation and continual evaluation of processes and procedures for the department
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer care/customer support role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Word and Excel
• Able to listen to and understand a situation and respond with clarity and professionalism
• Good organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Professional demeanour, able to greet customers in person
• Candidates must have a valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle
Due to the nature of the position, applicants will be asked if they have ever been convicted of a criminal offence for which a pardon has not been granted.
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Some overtime will be required
Global Human Resource Centre Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Global Human Resource Centre