President (Sales/Marketing/Business Development) (Pharmacy)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established and Leading Compounding Pharmacy located on beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida is actively searching for a President / GM to lead their operations to the next level.
The President / General Manager will be responsible for all operations, strategic planning, and expansion projects. Will also be responsible for monitoring the operations of the facility, ensuring all daily manufacturing goals are met to achieve the organization's current and future goals and needs, and maintain compliance with all company SOPs, state/federal regulations, and QA/QC requirements.
Focus of position will be on business development, diversification of products/new product lines, expansion goals/planning, and creating strategic relationships within the industry. Strong marketing and sales experience required!!
- Strong entrepreneurial experience and/or acumen
- Compounding pharmacy leadership experience
- Business Development experience
- 503A and/or 503B or Big Pharma experience
- Strong cGMP quality assurance experience
- Strong compliance background
- Over 5-10 years of compounding or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience required
- Experience interfacing with the FDA required
- 5-10+ years of manufacturing / production experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a President, Vice President, GM of Manufacturing position preferred
- Knowledgeable in Federal/State 503a/b regulations preferred
Compensation Range: $180-200K plus annual bonus potential (total annual income potential is $200-$250K)
Global Healthcare Services