Are you up for an adventure including whale watching, seeing the northern lights, or dog sledding with huskies? Do you want to wake up to breathtaking beauty every day? Do you love the outdoors such as world-class hiking, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and more? If that’s not enough how about 24/7 day light for half the year, no state income tax, or a state fund that actually pays you to live there every year?!!
We are recruiting for several RN positions for a client hospital of ours in a great area in Alaska. Wonderful town with a great diverse culture, wildlife and outdoor activities. Take a look at the information below and if you are interested in discussing this position please email me or give me a call:
- Great collaborative staff within hospital - WILL CONSIDER NEW GRADUATES.
- 15 Bed critical access hospital and 16 bed long term facility
- Looking for the following specialties:
Registered Nurse – Acute Care
Registered Nurse – OB
Registered Nurse – Emergency Dept.
Telephone Triage RN – Emergency Dept.
Registered Nurse – Population Health (Informatics)
Registered Nurse – Population Health Pediatric Care Coordinator (Informatics)
Registered Nurse – Primary Care
Registered Nurse – Primary Care Coordinator
Registered Nurse – Long-Term Care
· $5,000 sign on with a 2 year agreement; free temporary housing on arrival
- Competitive Compensation range starting at $37.38 + depending on specialty