Searching for energetic, confident, and hard-working individuals that are interested in a career with a well-established and growing Healthcare Search Firm.
Global Healthcare Services has been a leader in the healthcare recruitment industry since 1998 specializing in identifying top healthcare professionals for hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. We pride ourselves on offering a positive and friendly work environment where there is unlimited opportunity.
Global Healthcare Services offers a proven training methodology that has been refined for over 20+ years. It is a personalized approach that allows motivated individuals to find their true potential and excel in a competitive and challenging industry.
If you wish to to work for a company where the average recruiter has been with the company for over 10 years, training and support is an on-going process, and income potential is uncapped & unlimited, then GHS may be the place for you.
Experienced individuals with sales and/or recruiting experience looking for a career change, and all sales-minded individuals are encouraged to apply!
* Strong phone skills - willing to make outbound sales calls
* Outgoing and engaging personality
* Self-motivated individuals
* Solid computer skills
* Open to a "base plus commission" compensation plan
Work a full-cycle desk to include recruiting and qualifying candidates, obtaining & maintaining new clients (cold calling), marketing and matching candidates to potential job opportunities, and assisting both parties through the interview process.
Source candidates through a variety of methods including direct recruiting of passive candidates by high-volume phone calling and email networking with candidates, placing advertisements, searching job boards, Applicant Tracking System, etc.
- Marketing MPC’s (Most Placeable Candidates) to potential employers.
- Sourcing and obtaining new accounts daily as well as maintaining these accounts.
- Daily prospecting calls to prospective and current Clients
- Obtain and qualify new Search Assignments
- Recruit on Search Assignments
- Profile and pre-qualify candidates for openings by comparing background/skills and intangibles with Search Assignment
- Recommend candidates for other openings that may be a good match
- Assist client hospitals and candidates with entire interview process including preparation, debrief, scheduling, negotiations, etc.
- Work within a team environment and communicate effectively with other Team Members
- Reports to President/VP
- Work with both Client and Candidate through interview process up to and including negotiating offer and acceptance.
Base Plus Commission (Annual income for Top Recruiters is $120,000+)
Healthcare Benefits offered
Retirement Plan offered with employee matching
Global Healthcare Services