Global Healthcare Resources, LLC in Dallas, TX is looking for one administrative assistant to join our 20 person strong team. We are seeking a motivated, experienced administrative business coordinator to join our Dallas and Richardson location. In this position, you will play a key role in streamlining our company’s workflow as the link between various departments and employees.
Estimated 20-30 hours per week
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent people and verbal communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Good computer skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, and database capabilities.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Strong organization skills and flexibility in work duties and a self-starter in terms of time and task management
• Self-motivated and able to complete all work in a timely fashion
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive information
• Maintain a very high level of confidentiality
• Set-up offers in the applicant tracking system and move candidates through the onboarding process
• Issue background checks, maintaining the proper workflow, communication with candidates, and documentation
• Manage onboarding documents as needed
• Adhere to the recruiting strategy and execution of our annual seasonal hiring
• Tactfully communicate with all candidates through phone, email, and in person
• Work with other team members
• Creates and modifies Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
• Composes routine correspondence (i.e. memos, reports, etc.)
• Coordinates extensive travel arrangements, update calendars and prepare expense reports
• Maintains department calendar (travel, meetings, etc.)
• Coordinates meetings
• Performs administrative duties to include distribution of mail and faxes and answering phone
• Other job responsibilities as assigned
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years administrative experience in a fast paced and high growth company, recruiting onboarding experience a plus.
• Experience with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding deadlines while staying focused on quality.
• Strong communication, time-management, and problem solving skills.
• Strong reporting and analytical skills.
• Ability to engage and inspire a team.
• Ability and courage to think outside the box and innovate
• Articulate, team oriented, self-confident and resilient.
• Ability to prioritize activities with the drive, energy and follow through to achieve results.
• Willingness to learn and able to take direction.
• Exceptionally strong attention to detail
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to work with numbers (auditing, accounting, system entry, etc.)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience with all Microsoft Suite products
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work and ask for clarification when needed
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to proof own work
We are looking forward to reading your application.