We are seeking an experienced Pharmacy Technician for an available contract opportunity to provide services for the New Hampshire Veterans Home.
Available Position: Part-Time Pharmacy Technician
Place of Performance:
New Hampshire Veterans Home
139 Winter Street
Tilton, NH 03276
Work Schedule: On average, the pharmacy technician will work up to 32 hours per week on average. This is a very pleasant work environment, no nights, no weekends, no major holidays, and no retail stress.
Hours are flexible. They are open 8-430 Monday through Friday. (No nights or weekends)
Basic Scope of Work (includes but it is not limited to):
1. Assist the staff pharmacist in ordering, stocking, storing, and dispensing of prescription and nonprescription medications while demonstrating knowledge of the budgetary guidelines and VA Formulary constraints.
2. Maintain pharmacy areas in a clean and orderly fashion consistent with departmental safety and sanitation guidelines.
3. Assist the pharmacist in maintaining stock of up-to-date medications (checking for outdates per policy).
4. Assist the Pharmacist with maintaining stock of forms as needed and updating Medical Records.
5. Assist the Pharmacist in preparing unit dose or pre-packaged medications.
6. Possess a working knowledge and maintain technical computer skills pertaining to pharmacy issues.
7. Perform clerical duties; such as use of VA electronic medical record, computer documentation and scheduling, scanning documents, filing, typing, call-outs, institutional memorandums, answering phones, scheduling patients, maintaining stock records, contacting vendors for pricing information along with preparing the appropriate ordering forms for supplies, and other general duties recognized as routine in a pharmacy setting.
JOB APPLICATION LINK: https://ghg.catsone.com/careers
Recruiter & Staffing Manager
2151 Linglestown Road, Suite 180 ● Harrisburg, PA 17110
GHG is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.