Global Harvest Foods is a leading National Wild Bird, Caged Bird and small Critter/Pet food manufacturer.
We are a mature but growing company with an outstanding opportunity for a Bulk Products Receiver to join our team in Akron, CO. This position will be responsible for ensuring all products are received accurately and timely as well as ensuring all necessary tests and checks are performed as prescribed in the SOP.
The primary tasks will include but are not limited to:
· Ensure all products are received in good condition
· Maintain accurate database records
· Maintain a neat and clean warehouse and receiving area
· Conduct general safety and sanitation practices
· Assist in inventory of bulk ingredients
· Ensure all ingredients appear to be free from contamination
· Ensure the proper specifications are met with each product
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum of 2-4 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations with limited information
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
· Ability to apply basic math concepts
· Knowledge of Windows: Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer and accounting software
· Understanding of automated packing machines and their software
· Ability to use forklift; hopper trailer operations; hopper probe; various lab equipment; cleaners
· Valid driver's license
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and team-oriented, with strong communication skills.
Global Harvest Foods provides an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume or contact 970-345-2063 for an Employment Application.
A pre-employment drug screen will be conducted prior to a job offer being made.
Equal Opportunity Employer