Global HR Research Manchester, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
The Verification Specialist position will report to the department Supervisor/Team Lead. The Verification's Specialist is responsible for verifying information provided by applicants.
Job-specific knowledge will be obtained through training and hands‐on experience. The procedures we follow to deliver a complete and compliant report will change occasionally. The Verification Specialist will be instructed in any new policies or procedures, so that they can anticipate potential issues for clients and provide assistance to clients in adapting to any changes that may affect the client’s results or the manner in which they are obtained.
- Conduct phone interviews and internet based research to complete and verify employment, education and Professional License information as reported by Client applicants.
- Organize assigned work to be completed in priority order, within an assigned time frame.
- Communicate with individuals via telephone to complete assigned employment, education and reference verifications.
- Reconcile any discrepancies identified during the investigation.
- Ensure client guidelines are followed.
- Monitor pending work levels to ensure timely completion of Client background reports.
- Maintain strict quality standards.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Individual responsibility and accountability is paramount.
- Understanding of current web-browsing technology and effective use of internet navigation tools.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed daily production quotas.
- Typing (40-45 WPM)/ 10-key Number Pad skills.
- Proficient with most Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Organization skills for electronic and physical files and documents.
- Ability to work effectively with standard office equipment (telephone, copier, fax).
- Maintain Confidentiality/Maintain Professional Discretion.
- Multi-task between elements such as phone and PC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Active listening skills to interpret information accurately.
- Persistence and assertiveness in obtaining information.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and understand highly specialized and detailed information.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use MS Office programs
- Experience in customer service-related activities such as high volume call centers, customer support centers, insurance claims centers, help centers for financial institutions, scripted call contacts, or service support lines preferred.
- Strict attendance for scheduled work shifts is an essential function of the job along with the ability to flex OT as needed with little to no notice to address inventory levels within production
- Ability to utilize and leverage available training documentation and process guides to resolve issues and meet production targets.
- Ability to leverage multiple data research and processing applications – internal and external – to meet or exceed expected production targets on a daily basis.
- Ability to meet quality targets set by the organization.
Global HR ResearchWhy Work Here?
Fast growing with tons of opportunity, amazing benefits effective first day of employment, 2 weeks of PTO at start, Paid Paternity Leave
49 Ashland St ManchesterManchester, NH
HealthcareView all jobs at Global HR Research