Career Opportunity: EHS Manager with Global Graphene Group in Dayton, OH
Do you thrive on the safety of your team? Are you detail-oriented, organized, and quick to respond? Do you have a keen eye for process improvements? If so, we want to speak with you.
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We assist our customers to develop graphene-based products into the market via our technical know-how.
We are looking to add an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager to our production team. The EHS Manager will implement safety programs, be responsible for preventing and correcting unsafe working conditions, and address environmental hazards. As EHS Manager you will:
- Manage, plan, implement, and coordinate safety programs requiring application of engineering principles and technology, to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions.
- Manage, research, design, and perform engineering duties in the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental hazards. Work may include waste treatment, site remediation, or pollution control technology.
- Serve as company liaison for external agencies, officials, professionals and organizations in regards to health, safety, environmental regulations, emergency response, and/or waste regulations.
- Review accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and manage corrective action.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team.
Qualified candidates should bring hands-on experience, as well as:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a focus on Safety or Environmental Engineering.
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety role.
- Prior experience tracking EHS data and record keeping.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today! Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.