Global Go is seeking an experienced full-time accountant. You will prepare and examine financial records for several projects and payroll. Please submit your resume with detailed project histories exemplifying strong attention to detail, ability to meet timelines, and successful problem solving. Must be self motivated. Teleworking a couple days per week may be possible.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Global Go’s multilingual, multidisciplinary executive leadership is recognized for its creative and flexible business solutions to complex problems. Our success is directly attributable to our prioritizing safety, client satisfaction, and efficient communication and operations. We thrive in fast-paced, high-intensity situations and are the leading small business contractor working globally. We work with governments, multi-national companies, and other strategic partners to design the best solutions for our customers. Understanding that each project presents its own challenges, we integrate our competencies to provide solutions that fit each customer and project. We bring to the table three decades of experience in contingency operations as well as strategic alliances in order to deliver to our clients the best possible results.