Customer Care Representative
Global Furniture Group Duluth, GA
- Expired: November 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come for the job and stay for the career!
Global Furniture Group is a leader in the workplace, education, healthcare + hospitality furniture industry.
Youll see our furniture designs in large corporations, airport lounges, major hotels, luxury apartment buildings, popular restaurants, medical centers and college campuses. We have immediate career opportunities for service-minded individuals.
Customer Care Representatives
Customer Care Representatives are professionals who assist clients with order fulfillment and product delivery. Ideal CCRs are well organized, detail-oriented with excellent written and phone communication skills. The Customer Care Department can also be an ideal stepping-stone to other positions at Global.
- Provide issue resolution to customers and ensure key information is documented in our customer and ordering system.
- Make changes in ordering system and provide product information and pricing as needed.
- Communicate with dealers, vendors, distribution centers, and designers using positive and professional email etiquette and phone skills.
- Experience with customer servicing especially via phone and email.
- Customer database and/or order fulfillment experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities dynamically to meet deadlines and changing goals.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Strong attention to details, ensuring orders and deliveries are successful and any questions are handled properly.
WHO WE ARE
The Global Furniture Group is a leading North American Manufacturer of furniture solutions. Global offers a broad range of furniture products designed for the workplace, education, healthcare + hospitality markets, delivering exceptional value and quality to its network of dealers, designers and customers.
Operating for 50+ years and employing more than 4,000 people worldwide, Global has locations throughout Canada, the US, Mexico, China and the UK.
Global offers a comprehensive employee benefit program that enables our employees to stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance. The following are a few of the benefits we offer employees or options employees may be eligible for:
Casual Dress | Wellness Program with Gym Discounts | 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off | Transfer Career Opportunities | Health Benefits | Health Savings Accounts (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) | Company-Paid Life Insurance | 401K
WHERE WE ARE
Global has distribution centers and showrooms located all across the USA + Canada.
Global USA Showrooms:
Atlanta | Boston | Chicago | Detroit | Ft. Lauderdale | NYC | Philadelphia | Phoenix | St. Louis | Washington DC
Global USA Showrooms + Distribution Centers:
Atlanta | Baltimore | Boston | Chicago | Cincinnati | Dallas | Denver | Houston | Kansas City | Los Angeles | Miami | Minneapolis | New Orleans | Philadelphia | San Antonio | San Francisco | Seattle | Tampa
You can visit us at www.globalfurnituregroup.com.
Global is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. To request assistance in completing this application, please call 800.220.1900 and ask for Human Resources.
Veterans encouraged to apply.