Are you self-motivated and looking for a career path to make $100,000+? Are you looking for a company that offers mentoring from highly regarded industry professionals? Global Equity Finance is currently seeking enthusiastic, ambitious Mortgage Loan Sales Coordinators to add to our fast growing company.
GEQ is a mortgage loan company with a fun and high energy working environment. We are looking for someone with the right attitude to learn, grow and thrive within the organization. The Loan Sales Coordinator is a great way to get your foot in the door, and is an apprenticeship designed to give you hands-on training and mentoring from a top Loan Officer.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Field a high volume of inbound calls generated from our in-house CSR/Marketing staff
- Prepare pitches and loan files for Executive staff
- Learn loan products and assist with processes under Executive staff
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage loan industry and work toward obtaining an NMLS license to grow in our company
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years relevant inside sales experience
- Be a self-starter with ample problem-solving skills, focus, and the drive to succeed
- Desire to help others achieve their financial goals
- Be flexible to work 40+ hours per week
- Be very comfortable selling on the phone and have highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Be able to pass routine background and credit checks
Our employees are our most important investment and we guarantee that if you put in the hard work, we will match it. No mortgage experience necessary, we have a top-notch training program. It is our goal to provide you will all the tools, knowledge and support to thrive at GEQ!