Class A or Class B CDL Truck Driver w/ Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Posted: over a month ago
Global Environmental & Industrial Response (GEIR)
Vacuum Truck Driver and Field Technician
We are currently seeking Vacuum Truck Drivers/Field Technicians with a Class A or Class B CDL.
Pay: $20-$25/hour (Pay is commensurate with prior experience)
- This position involves an estimated 20% driving and 80% manual labor (moving hoses, off-loading at facilities, onsite operations, etc.)
- Drive and operate equipment on site and move equipment to other job sites as assigned.
- Participate in practical and manual activities daily.
- Required to assist technicians with work on job site.
- Engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling, and pushing heavy objects.
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to blasting equipment, vacuum trucks, and hoses, etc.
- Required to work in confined spaces, elevated spaces, hot, wet, cold, and foul-smelling environments during an 8–12-hour shift while holding various sizes of vacuum hoses.
- Vacuum Truck
- Class A or Class B CDL License with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement required
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Must be registered in the DOT Clearinghouse
- Must be able to pass background check /drug test
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to carry/move up to 50 Lbs.
- Ability to perform manual labor in an outside setting.
- Ability to perform work conducted in and around confined spaces and at elevated heights.
- Ability to use a respirator in environments where there may be exposure to chemicals, fumes, etc. May be required to be clean-shaven.
- Ability to work over an 8-hour shift if required. May be called out for Emergency response.
- Preferred 2-4 years of hands-on experience and operation with tools / heavy equipment.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Offered- plus Free Term Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off with accruals starting on day 1 and available at 90 days
- 401K Match
- Employee Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Career Development
Background check required.
Drug free workplace.
Global Environmental and Industrial Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
Global Environmental and Industrial Response LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Global Environmental and Industrial Response LLC