Global Engineering Solutions – BIM Manager
Global Engineering Solutions (GES) is an engineering, program management, and construction management firm specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering. Our business is about people. The people we work with, the people we serve, and the people who live and work in the facilities we design and help to build. As such, we are always on the lookout for good people who share our love of engineering and construction management and our vision for technical leadership. We recognize the contribution that each individual makes to our success. In turn we strive to provide a stimulating work environment that fosters innovation, creativity and teamwork. We also provide in-house training and professional development programs to help you reach your full potential. This is just one of the many reasons we were selected as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and one of the Best Engineering firms to work for in the Country by Zweig.
We are looking for an experienced BIM Manager to be part of our Bethesda, Maryland office. As the BIM Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring construction document accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines design changes and model challenges.
- Following BIM development content standards.
- Taking the lead on developing discipline specific BIM modeling content for projects.
- Providing supervision to the BIM Coordinator.
- Implementing REVIT training program for staff.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum 10 years’ of design experience in the A/E/C industry. MEP firms are preferred.
- Proficient modeler in Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing systems.
- Able to create families, within the Revit software.
- Understands dynamic schedules.
- Understands parameter and their proper usage.
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, Navisworks and MS Office.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication and time management skills.
About Global Engineering Solutions
Global Engineering Solutions, Inc. (GES) is an engineering, program management and construction management firm specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection (MEP+FP). Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, GES is recognized as a leader in the design or construction management of technologically complex and highly sensitive facilities for government, healthcare, corporate, and education clients. In recent years GES has provided services for government clients such as NIH, GSA, NASA, NIST, Naval Research Lab, USACE, USDA, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Global Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.