I am currently seeking Entry Level Lab Technicians for a temp to hire opportunity located in Shreveport, LA. If you are available OR know some qualified candidates, quickly attach the resume for review.
- WHO: A huge pet food Manufacturing Company
- LOCATION: Shreveport, LA
- DURATION: Temp to hire
- COMPENSATION: $15 HR
- SHIFT: 1st Shift M-F 7:30 am- 4pm
- BENEFITS: Eligible for full Medical, Dental and Vision coverage pass 90 days on the assignment.
This is an entry level position and job training is provided. After completion of job training, the Entry Level Lab Technician will be able to demonstrate skills and abilities to perform routine tasks assigned. Accurate completion of assigned tasks impacts operations through the assurance of quality products.
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Lab experience/quality assurance:
- K.F. Moisture
- G.C. Operation with some trouble shooting knowledge.
- L.C. Operation and can recognize if a problem exists.
- Release in spec approved product.
- Oven Moistures.
- Flowable Suspensions
- Dilutions (i.e. as in Amine analysis)
- Accurate foaming reading
- Operation of basic laboratory equipment
- Granular screen analysis
- Preferred Competencies & Other Skills: Advanced computer skills (M/S office)
YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR APPLICATION. THANK YOU.