We are looking for a DATA ANALYST for a telecommunications company in CHARLOTTE, NC. If you have the skills and experience needed below please send me an updated MS Word Resume for review and a possible call.
Pay: Up to $55/hr. Max
Duration: 6 Months +
7800 Crescent Executive Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217
Create operational reports in Fieldglass VMS system for internal program. Create adhoc Fieldglass reports for business owners.
The candidate will sit onsite, but the core job duties will be Business analysis, report/dashboard builds/maintenance, and some statistical analysis. Eventually, we’d like this person to help with advanced analytics (predictive, big data, etc.) depending on their skill level.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Build, support, enhance, and manage reporting infrastructure and end user QA
• Provide ad hoc support related to Client analytical, reporting, and/or data requests
• Prepare, provide insight and analysis for internal team or business facing presentations/discussions.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, MIS, math, statistics, or other quantitative major
• Demonstrated proficiency with mathematical concepts including descriptive statistics, inferential statistics (preferred), statistical process control, econometrics (preferred).
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel – including financial modeling, simulation modeling, statistical analysis, referential functions (vlookup, hlookup, etc.), function and formula building, and complex/large data analysis/structures.
• Must have Fieldglass or other VMS experience – report management in the VMS systems
• Knowledge of MS Access (including VBA), MS SSRS, or other data visualization tool (OBIEE, Tableau, etc.) is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex analytical concepts through intuitive visualizations, along with good presentation skills.
• Industry experience or predictive analytical experiences are a plus
• Self-starter who shows solid initiative and ability to work independently with little direction while exercising good judgment
• Curious mind/problem solver that has a desire to improve the world around them and is willing to go the extra mile
• Ability to work with ambiguous directions and make progress on goals despite ambiguity
EOE Race/Sex/Vet/Disability Our client is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth.
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT