Are you looking to begin your career in the Medical/Healthcare industry!? Then apply today! We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking customer service oriented individual to join our team!
The Call Center Representative will follow up with customers to obtaining missing information, schedule patient appointments and verify confidential information.
- Open new cases accurately according to policy and procedures.
- Make outbound calls/emails to contact clients to verify new case information/missing information.
- Review case information/consult with Case Management to determine if new cases need to be opened or it can be followed in an existing case.
- Validate new case data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Request verification from insurance companies and other related paperwork from providers
- Understand our interdepartmental procedures, policies and comply with them.
- Ensure documentation is attached accordingly
- Identify potential or existing system and/or procedural challenges.
- Notify Supervisor and assist in resolution if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and or Bachelor's Degree
- Call center experience and customer service background
- Strong computer skills
- Multi- task in fact paced call center environment
- Organizational and Interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Review and analyze data
*Global Employment Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*