Aviation Security Agents are trained for a number of different posts including those detailed below. Working in conjunction with airline and government agencies, the main priority of each position is to ensure that our client airline is in compliance with local and federal regulations in respect to each of the following:
- Aircraft Access Control: by assuring that only authorized personnel enter the aircraft while on the ground.
- Aircraft Ramp Access Control: by providing AOA access control & safety oversight while aircraft is on the ground
- Aircraft Search: by meticulously searching all areas of the aircraft according to company, and federal regulations to ensure the safety of travelers pre-departure.
- Baggage Security: by surveillance of bag room & baggage make up area to ensure no baggage is stolen or pilfered.
- Catering Security: by providing surveillance at the catering kitchen, searching all catering equipment, and ensuring that nothing is tampered with in transit from the facilities to aircraft.
- Passenger Verification: by providing exemplary customer service in airport terminal while making sure that all passengers have valid identification and are authorized to board flights
This position requires you obtain Airport Badging and The Department of Homeland Security requires an extensive background check to obtain badging which include 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, credit, education and personal references. Also must be able to pass a Security Threat Assessment as administered by the Transportation Security Administration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Upon hire, must provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency, or valid work authorization in the US
- Ability to effectively speak, write, and understand the English language
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be willing and able to participate with negative results in pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must be able to pass all initial and recurrent training classes and exams as administered by Global Security;
- Access to both a telephone and computer in working order
- Must have access to reliable transportation
YOU MUST APPLY ON OUR COMPANY WEBSITE TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE POSITION: