As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support with data entry, employee inquiries and office coordination.
- Performs data entry support for office needs
- Supports employee day-to-day inquiries, working closely with human resources and payroll to resolve issues for employees
- Maintains conference room and facility cleanliness and preparedness. Monitors conference room bookings and assists office staff reserving and coordinating meetings
- Receives incoming telephone calls, messages, mail and packages to office and directs to appropriate person in a courteous and customer service-oriented manner
- Greets and assists all visitors. Assists office staff by alerting arrival or directing visitors to appropriate meeting room
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction
- Coordinates asset distribution and tracking for assigned employee group or project
- Maintains company and business contact information and event calendar documents
- Assists with service requests and maintenance on office communication technology, including office fax machine, printers, postage metering and specialty shipping vendor portalsPerforms a variety of clerical duties, including making copies, typing memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as directed
- Collects, sorts, date stamps and distributes mail to office personnel and shipping mail
- Orders office supplies, stationary and staff business cards, as directed by manager
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic plan
- Support published company policies
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Administrative or clerical experience preferred.
- Experience using MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of computer and MS Office Suite required.
- Friendly disposition and customer service attitude required.
- Able to multi-task and self-prioritize required.
- Medical Health Care, Dental, Vision
Why Work Here?
Great team environment, lots of room for growth!