- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nashville area company seeks a Production Supervisor for one of their facilities. The Production Supervisor ensures that products are manufactured to meet internal goals while meeting the quality and delivery expectations of our customers whether internal or external. The Production Supervisor will work with various mangers within the facility to maintain a grow their topflight manufacturing team
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of manufacturing including and final assembly processes to ensure a quality product is produced to customer specifications.
- Assessing employees’ capabilities and providing training to employees in all aspects of equipment, material, quality requirements, paperwork and processes.
- Ensure the quality of all shipped product meets the customer’s requirements and ensure that all aspects of the quality system related to production are followed.
- Ensure operating policies and procedures are observed and communicated to all personnel.
- Promote lean manufacturing throughout all areas.
- Develop standardize work methods for all processes.
- Implement, maintain and enhance 5S systems.
- Manage all shift supervisors / process techs / lead hands and provide leadership, guidance and support in all areas concerning production, scheduling, quality issues and employee relations.
- Active participation in the plant safety and responsible for ensuring all safety concerns related to production and housekeeping are addressed.
- Responsible for Health, Safety & Environment areas as assigned.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years production management experience within manufacturing
- Breadth of knowledge in modern manufacturing techniques including Value Stream mapping, Six Sigma, Lean or TPS.
- Demonstrated leadership, team building skills and organizational skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and general business skills
- Supervisory, leadership, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- High comfort level in using CMS as an information tool, and comfort level in dealing with the scheduling, production control, estimating and inventory aspects of a system.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and cost reduction programs.
- Knowledge of current legislation related to safety, environmental and employment issues.
Global Diversified Manufacturing Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Global Diversified Manufacturing Company