Task Order Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Global Dimensions is a HUBZone, service disabled, veteran-owned small business based in Fredericksburg, VA. We are a dynamic, expanding company with exciting opportunities in language/culture, training/education/instruction, IT, cyber security, and intelligence (analysts, CI, HUMINT, SIGINT, etc.).
Global Dimensions is recruiting for an upcoming opportunity and seeking candidates who will be available upon award.
We are currently recruiting for a Task Order Program Manager (TOPM) to oversee and support the Office of Military Commissions' task orders and supervise staff. The TOPM is responsible for the coordination of program activities and client contact. In this role, the TOPM is also directly responsible for scheduling, tracking, risk analysis, cost management, variances, change management, evaluating, and controlling the project. The TOPM shall have full authority to act on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the task orders.
Task Order Project Manager (TOPM) shall be available 24 hours per day to the COR ACOR.
Shall be available five (5) days a week (Monday through Friday). If not reachable by phone, measures have to be taken to ensure a call back to the Governments representative within one (1) hour.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 15 years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience.
- Skills: Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, prosecutors, defense counsel, appointing authority, other experts, and their staffs
- Education Equivalent: A 20-year military career or PMP certification or DAWIA Level III certification as PM
- Desired Skills: Experience with the Office of Military Commissions or Legal background (including JAG Corps)
BusinessView all jobs at Global Dimensions