Expected to work with no oversight and shall be fully capable of delivering all services required without direction. Seniors will be capable of providing direction to lower level contractor employees (apprentice and journeyman) and of performing quality control and quality assurance checks on other employees' work. Seniors may provide oversight of fellow contractor employees from their own company. Seniors are expected to provide advice to government leadership on processes, procedures, technology, and items of interest. Seniors are also expected to lead collaboration across NGA and IC analysts in the performance of services. Such collaboration efforts should lead to better synergized analysis than the sum of the individual parts. Seniors should provide senior level support to NGA office level leadership.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Attended a basic Intelligence Course; Ability to prepare maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing
- Maritime experience
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations
- Superior knowledge of the intelligence collection process
- Working knowledge with ArcGIS and Remote View or comparable ELT software
- Ability to perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems
- Provided real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team
- Well versed in the use of internet relay chat
- Capable of performing geo-locational mensuration functions, extracting coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems
- Highly skilled in data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources
- Ability to maintain and uses geospatial databases
- Marine Corps experience
- Experience with Maritime operations
- Very knowledgeable on intelligence organizations and systems
- collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources
- techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information
- Superior knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries
- military capabilities weapon systems