Program Manager, Federal Civilian Programs
- $150,000 to $180,000 Yearly
Position: Program Manager, Federal Civilian Programs
GCI is searching for a Program Manager to lead our Federal Civilian programs. In this role, you will be required to set company objectives, develop business strategies, conduct business, and staff performance evaluations, report to and participate in executive meetings as well as manage your respective business unit.
To ensure success as a Program Manager, Federal Civilian Programs, you will need to have a detailed understanding of operations, corporate structures, and business strategy. A top-notch Program Manager, Federal Civilian Programs will be able to successfully manage and expand organizational objectives and deliver long-term performance gains to the company.
Minimum of a Secret Clearance required, with ability to obtain Top Secret.
Program Manager, Federal Civilian Program responsibilities:
· Manages and is responsible for overseeing Federal Civilian contracts to ensure the projects achieve the highest possible performance standards in accordance with contractual requirements. This is often measured through CPARS and customer surveys.
· Performs frequent client visits to assess performance, provide overall subject matter expertise associated with the contracts, and seek out ways to provide additional support to the client.
· Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews and audits.
· Performs overall contract financial oversight to include labor utilization, estimates at completion, and revenue.
· Performs employee annual goals and appraisals.
· Serves as liaison between client delivery teams and GCI departments, including Contracts, Finance, and Human Resources.
· Maintains profit and loss responsibility.
· Coordinates with subcontractors to ensure accountability to subcontractor agreements and commitments.
· Develops and executes strategic and tactical plans for the pursuit and successful capture of key opportunities.
· Obtain marketing intelligence and competitive data pertaining to potential targeted pursuits, and develop marketing strategies.
· Leads bid decisions, development of cost strategies, and phase reviews.
· Establishes, builds, and maintains customer relationships and assess competitor capabilities aligned to specific customers in the Federal Civilian market.
· Manages key opportunities in capture and proposal development.
· Assists with employee development by providing mentorship and career guidance in accordance with GCI’s human resources policy.
· Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards such as ISO and CMMI.
Program Manager, Federal Civilian Programs requirements:
· 15+ years of related program management or industry experience with an emphasis on Federal Civilian agencies, especially Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Energy (DOE).
· Desired experience with DHS and DOE.
· 14 years of experience working with FEMA, with 8 of those years in a supervisory position, managing a minimum of 5 staff and reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
· Graduate degree in a related business or technical discipline.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
· Experience managing client delivery teams.
· Expert communication and writing skills to ensure deliverables are reviewed and submitted within contractual performance standards.
· Expert deal strategy and negotiation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
· Must be detail oriented and able to function effectively in a fast paced, multitasking work environment.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at the highest levels (i.e., senior executives).
· Ability to mentor and coach team members.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.
GCI is a small, minority owned business located in Salt Lake City, UT that specializes in Federal Government contracting.
Global Consulting InternationalWashington, DC
WebsiteView All Global Consulting International Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.