SOFTWARE BUSINESS ANALYST I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a Remote Work Program where team members have the opportunity work from home the balance of the work week. More details will be provided during the interview process.
GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission - "Helping people throughout life's journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. We are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne Program. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. GCEs IT teams maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
At Global Connections to Employment, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We're passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their unique journey through life.
The Software Business Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Prepares detailed functional specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications. Works with project stakeholders, project managers, developers, quality assurance team, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements. Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 0-1+ year of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Expereince with the following software languages:
- Degree and experience requirement may be waived for GCE Information Technology Trainee if all other job requirements are met.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform all requirements and show continued progress on job functions in a client environment.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: intermediate.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org or www.gce-it.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
GCE is putting our employee health and safety first by following guidance from local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment
BusinessView all jobs at Global Connections to Employment