QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Global Connections to Employment Fort Knox, KY
- Expired: September 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS TO EMPLOYMENT (GCE), a nonprofit that provides job training and employment opportunities for individuals with significant disabilities. We exist to provide opportunities so people can experience meaningful employment.Our organization's Mission is "Helping People throughout Life's Journey," and what better way to do so than through employmentwhich leads to independence and self-sufficiency.
We collaboratewith partners who share a sense of responsibility for improving the world we live in.From a business perspective, we see opportunity inemployees who have positiveattitudes and are enthusiasticnot onlyabout performing their jobs, butmore importantly,meeting the expectations of our customers.We continue to learn, innovate, work hard, respect and value the relationships we havein numerous communitiesin the US.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting management in the oversight and management of assigned governmental contracts. This position is responsible for safely overseeing and performing duties as detailed in the PWS or other contracted services. Quality customer service is expected to be provided to the customer at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position.
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in custodial services.
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a supervisory or lead role.
* Must have experience dealing with government personnel/customers concerning contracted services.
* Must have basic computer knowledge (Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.).
* Must interact appropriately with customers and team members.
* Must have good management communication (writing and verbal) and people skills.
* Must possess a valid driver's license in the state they reside, have a satisfactory driving record, and be insurable under the corporate policy.
* Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on the specified contract(s).
* Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings, as appropriate.
May travel to and from various locations and buildings throughout the year and in various weather conditions. Most work will take place indoors. May work with cleaning chemicals. Will be required to follow the Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements. Schedules are subject to change. May require working early morning, mid-morning, afternoon, and/or evening hours as well as weekends and holidays.
While performing this job's duties, the team member is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive), and lift up to 40 pounds. Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds. May be required to remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snow shovels or snow plows.
The mental demands, physical demands, and environmental factors described here are representative of those that a team member must meet to perform the essential functions of the job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ [ and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is . Day shift 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
GCE is putting our employee health and safety first by following guidance from local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)recommendations on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment
AddressFort Knox, KY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Global Connections to Employment