LEAD FLOOR TECHNICIAN
Global Connections to Employment New Port Richey, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- This position is responsible for safely performing contract duties as assigned by management.
- Quality customer service is expected to be provided at all times.
- Duties may vary depending on contract specifications and building assignments.
- Assist management in the daily operation of specific contract services deliver to customers in a timely and quality manner.
- Supervise Floor Techs. Conduct QC inspections as directed by Project Manager.
- Assist with job training for staff, including safety lessons from GCE training materials.
- Orientate and train new employees in the safe and proper operation of equipment and floor care processes as necessary.
- Distribute work assignments to employees as directed. Perform preventative maintenance and minor repair of equipment as necessary.
- Physically perform all related duties of floor care in accordance with company policies and/or manufacturer's recommended maintenance requirements.
- Perform direct contract functions and/or labor 50% of the work day.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years custodial services (CS) or related experience.
- Must have one (1) year of Floor Care experience.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- May travel to and from various locations and building throughout the year and in various weather conditions.
- Most work will take place indoors.
- Will work with cleaning chemicals.
- Will be required to follow Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements.
- May require working early morning, mid-morning, afternoon and/or evening hours; as well as weekends and Holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- The mental demands, physical demands, and environmental factors described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED