EVS TECHNICIAN III
Global Connections to Employment Gulf Breeze, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Temporarily offering assistance with fuel cost for traveling to Gulf Breeze, Florida.
This position is responsible for safely performing environmental services duties as assigned by management. Quality service is expected to be provided to customers at all times. Must have the knowledge, ability, and willingness, to learn and perform all aspects of all job duties necessary for services provided. Must be able to deep clean floors including Carpet, Tile, Grout, etc. Must have the knowledge and ability to clean sterile areas such as OR suites, Special Procedures, Decontamination, MRI, etc. Must have the knowledge and abilities for patient room cleaning, Discharge room cleaning, and Linen distribution if necessary.
- One (1) year experience of Custodial/Environmental Services.
- One (1) year experience of specialized cleaning including Surgery areas, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work various shifts to meet requirements or demands of floor care projects, surgery cleaning, and/or patient room cleaning
- Posses the basic abilities to perform every and all Custodial job duties as required by SOW
- Meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Understand oral and/or written instructions.
- Interact appropriately with customers, patients, family members and coworkers.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- May travel to and from various locations and building throughout the year and in various weather conditions. (Most work will take place indoors.)
- Will work with cleaning chemicals.
- Will be required to follow Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- May require working early morning, mid-morning, afternoon and/or evening hours; as well as weekends and Holidays.
- Will egularly required bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.organd complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED