Global Connections to Employment Eglin Air Force Base, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is an Ability One contract that requires most of the work hours are performed by employees with disabilities. Due to program requirements, this particular position needs to be filled by a person meeting the Ability One criteria.
This position is responsible for safely performing contract duties as assigned by management. Quality customer service is expected to be provided at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position. Must be able to perform the following work duties: Adhere to government standard operating procedures. Count money and provide change to customers. Understand basic computer operation. Perform mathematical calculations. Conduct cash audits. Operate computer and calculators. Perform mathematical functions. Understand basic accounting functions. Understand and execute superior customer services. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract..
- Understand oral and/or written instructions.
- Interact appropriately with customers, government personnel and staff members.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time
- Must have the ability to communicate on the telephone, and to write, speak, read and hear.
- The employee must have the ability to stand, bend, carry and lift up to 20 pounds.
- May travel to and from various locations and buildings throughout the year and in various weather conditions. (Most work will take place indoors.)
- Will be required to follow Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements.
- Schedules are subject to change.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment
AddressEglin Air Force Base, FL
RetailView all jobs at Global Connections to Employment