Mechanical Engineer - Relo to Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global manufacturing company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work with production and maintenance to implement equipment and system improvements. This position is located in the Mobile, AL area.
Relocation assistance is available.
- Provide technical support and consultancy to the management structure in the mechanical discipline
- Coordinate Engineering activities to support maintenance areas in the implementation of System/Equipment modifications and/or improvements, including technical analysis, proposals and alternatives evaluation, cost estimates, diligence, factory testing and commissioning
- Coordinate Third part Engineering contracting services from the scope definition phase, to the close out document phase, ensuring the non-interference of new deployments in existing processes, through participation and analysis in its developing phase
- Maintain the company's technical documentation updated and available for consultation
- Guarantee the technical support for the project management group, from the feasibility study phase to the coordination of the final acceptance tests, ensuring the technical quality, as well as ensuring the correct technical documentation after changes
- Establish the minimum technical requirements necessary to purchase or modify equipment and/or systems by maintaining technical standards based on national, international, or corporate standards, incorporating new technologies whenever necessary
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years’ minimum of heavy industrial experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mechanical Engineering practices
- Maintenance Knowledge of heavy industrial equipment
- Technical knowledge of:
- Rotational equipment, such as mechanical power transmission, drive shafts, bearings, couplings
- Hydraulic systems, i.e. cylinders, servo valves, piping, hose connections, filtration
- Lubrication systems, such as centralized oil and grease systems, lubrication practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Practices
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance techniques and analysis
Global CompanyWhy Work Here?
Awesome Company, Growth Opportunities, and Great People!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Global Company