Heavy Equipment Onsite Service Tech/Mechanic - Sign on Bonus!!
Global manufacturer of heavy equipment seeks an onsite service tech:
- Maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems on a variety of company owned and customer’s equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment – electrical, hydraulic, diesel and mechanical.
- Provide training and technical knowledge on full range of equipment.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.Provide clear work order documentation and reports when needed.
- Responds to any customer related equipment requests.
- Ensure compliance in all railroad, safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-4 years relevant work experience.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proven PLC, hydraulics, electric, diesel engines and port equipment experience.
- Able to read and understand Hydraulic schematics.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining heavy equipment.
- Must have or be able to obtain own the tools applicable to position.
- Familiarity with TEREX and or Kalmar, Taylor, Kone, Mi-Jack type equipment a plus.