Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of experience, Master's Degree and 2 years of experience, or 8 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with ServiceNow Implementations, Development and a record of at least 10 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
• Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceMapping, Event Management a Plus
• SecOps and GRC a Plus
• Prior Federal government experience.
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL V1, ITIL V2, ITIL V3, ITIL V4
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- Certified Implementation Specialist (ITSM, Cloud Management or Discovery)
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
- ATP Trainer Certified a Plus.