Research Biologist needs 1 or more years of research experience in an academic institute, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
Research Biologist requires:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or similar discipline with 1 or more years of research experience in an academic institute, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in running biochemical and immunological assays.
- Highly motivated and agile biochemist
Research Biologist duties:
- Perform experiments to characterize protein-protein interactions using PAGE, Western Blot, ELISA & SPR technologies
- Perform basic tasks to support tissue culture and maintenance of immune competent cell lines
- Perform basic cell-based assays with immunology research-related technologies (e.g. human whole blood, primary human leukocyte isolation, cellular activation and differentiation, FACS, cytokine assay, etc.)
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team for data analysis
- Independently execute experiments, analyze, interpret and present experimental data
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Global Channel Management, Inc.San Diego, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.