Lead Business Systems Analyst
Lead Business Systems Analyst needs 7 years experience
Lead Business Systems Analyst requires:
- Experience in Legal, Risk and Compliance Systems is preferred.
- Lead business systems analyst
Lead Business Systems Analyst duties:
- Provides senior level consulting services to business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve IT and business management results.
- Develops and implements new processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Participates in defining and formulating senior leaderships IT strategy through the review of business objectives and value proposition.
- Advises senior leadership on future business direction and aligns IT with business priorities, strategies, and operating models.
- Recommends solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Recommends long-term improvements and changes to organizations IT systems to support future business direction and growth.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
Global Channel Management, IncWoodbridge Township, NJ
BusinessView All Global Channel Management, Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.