Cad Operator needs experience in electrical/mechanical construction
Cad Operator requires:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical construction
- High school or equivalent education required.
Cad Operator duties:
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, control panel interconnections and peripheral device terminations.
- Prepare product submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & updating of as-built drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Design Team Member.